"What does carnival mean to you? Why not become a Carnival Ambassador!"
How to become an ambassador
This year’s ambassadors selection will take place during our annual Fun Day on Saturday 1st June at Frome Victoria Park
The Carnival Ambassadors role is to.
Represent Frome Carnival at a range of local events.
Promote the charitable aspect of the Frome Carnival.
Support the committee by assisting with fund-raising events.
Demonstrate 'Carnival Spirit' – by being an enthusiastic and positive supporter of the Carnival!
This is a new and exciting role, open to both males and females. There will be five ambassadors aged seven plus. There is no upper age limit and we would welcome ambassadors of all ages:
There will be no 'beauty pageant' aspect to this event – instead the selection of the Ambassadors will be based on their ability to fulfil the role described above. This will be judged by a panel of three objective people who will ask each entrant a number of questions.
Click here - to get an idea of the sort of activities ambassadors will be involved in.
Past Ambassadors and Queens
Learn more about the Frome's carnival Queen history and its development into the carnival ambassadors role.
Conditions of Entry:
1. All entrants must reside within the BA11 post code (plus Coleford, Corsley, Chapmanslade & Dilton Marsh) and meet the specified age restrictions.
2. Please dress appropriately! We would request smart dress please.
3. Ambassadors will be in post for twelve months . Its important that you can get involved in all the ambassador duties so please check out the example list for details click here -.
4. If selected you will be required to attend all carnival functions in smart clothes, wearing the provided 'Carnival Ambassador' sash.
6. There will be a prize for each Ambassador: this will be given out on completion of a successful twelve month period in post.
Follow link to see Frome Carnival's safegaurding policy.